Through open veranda doors, the late-morning sun streams in, landing on a breathtaking arrangement of white blooms, which overflow from their crystal vase.
A burst of gardenia, orange blossom and ylang ylang, with subtle elements of pineapple, cedar and green notes.
Artfully made in Italy using only natural ingredients, Lafco New York's Fresh Cut Gardenia liquid soap re-generates, protects and moisturizes while gently cleansing, leaving your skin luxuriously fragranced. Suitable as hand soap or shower gel.
- Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil delivers superior moisture and vital nutrients
- Enriched with wheat proteins to improve all day moisture retention
- Refined, perfume-grade fragrances provide a lasting, natural scent
- Hypoallergenic and free of sulfates, parabens and other synthetic ingredients for a genuinely pure experience
- Lafco New York's liquid soap contains omega fatty acids that are good for your skin
- A dime-sized amount of liquid soap is enough to wash both hands
- Lafco New York's soap s natural olive oil base makes it less viscous than other soaps. They recommend pumping the soap into your palm and gently rubbing the soap in.
- Lafco New York's liquid soaps can be used as a shower gel