Kick the snow off your boots and find a spot near the roaring fire. It crackles and spits as it settles down for its long, slow shift, but its smoky remains will continue to comfort long after its final embers have grayed.
Smoky frankincense blankets cozy notes of leather, sandalwood and pine.
Artfully made in Italy using only natural ingredients, Lafco New York's Feu de Bois liquid soap re-generates, protects and moisturizes while gently cleansing, leaving your skin luxuriously fragranced. Suitable as hand soap or shower gel.
- Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil delivers superior moisture and vital nutrients
- Enriched with wheat proteins to improve all day moisture retention
- Refined, perfume-grade fragrances provide a lasting, natural scent
- Hypoallergenic and free of sulfates, parabens and other synthetic ingredients for a genuinely pure experience
- Lafco New York's liquid soap contains omega fatty acids that are good for your skin
- A dime-sized amount of liquid soap is enough to wash both hands
- Lafco New York's soap s natural olive oil base makes it less viscous than other soaps. They recommend pumping the soap into your palm and gently rubbing the soap in.
- Lafco New York's liquid soaps can be used as a shower gel