Step onto the penthouse's terrace to a civilized Sunday brunch overlooking a blanket of green that is the park below. A platter of grapefruit dotted with raspberries is offered. Would you like ginger tea, a mimosa or a glass of champagne? Perhaps a taste of each?
Sparkling grapefruit, Tuscan lemon and ginger are gently calmed by rose, neroli and verbena.
Hand poured in the USA with up to a 50 hour burn time and delivered in a handblown art glass vessel, Lafco New York's Champagne, Penthouse candles are naturally luxurious.
- Essential oil based fragrances deliver a natural and true scent
- Unique solid soy wax and 100% cotton wicks provide a clean, non toxic burn
- Burn time is approximately 50 hrs
- Let wax melt to the edge on first burn and burn for 2 4 hours at a time to get the maximum number of hours out of your candle.
- The candle will self extinguish with approximately ½ of wax remaining.
- Not all soy wax blends are created equally; some soy blends contain considerable amounts of paraffin, a petroleum by-product. An easy way to tell is by touching and inspecting the wax a higher soy content candle (like Lafco New York's) is hard and opaque, while a low soy content candle will be translucent and can feel soft and oily.
- The handblown, beautifully designed glass vessel can be reused as home decor after the burning experience is complete.